Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Banana Milk

So in my last post you probably noticed that for breakfast I have something called banana milk. There is no actual milk in this but what is created is a very silky milk or milkshake texture.

I take:

5 bananas
1 cup of coconut water
1 cup of filtered water
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla

Liquid measurements may very on the size of the bananas so start with less and keep adding to a consistency that you like. I blend in my Ninja Pulse. I add a few ice cubes also. This will fill almost two 2L mason jars. And this is my breakfast. Sometimes I add 8 dates, or another fruit. In this picture I added fresh pineapple.

I am full after this normally but if you decide to do Raw Till 4 then a mono-meal is recommended, meaning a very large serving of one kind of fruit. Such as a big bowl of strawberries, or 1/2 a watermelon, or a big bowl of peaches etc. Or you may prefer doing a second smoothie.

But anyhow that is banana milk and it is so lovely and refreshing. Enjoy!

xoxo
emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment