Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Gardening

It's almost that time of year to start indoor seedlings for the outdoor garden. I have complied a stack of gardening books targeted at colder climates (I am in Canada) and small spaces . My plan this year is to stick to lots of potatoes, green beans and other easier veggies.  The rasberry  bushes have become very tall so I will have to keep a close eye on them and trim them back this year. I love them but they are taking over!

I will also do my herbs and try to keep my strawberries alive. I would also like to paint the fence around the garden. I am not sure what colour yet but I would love to try and get away with something fun and bright.

My biggest problem are rabbits! So I will need to try to deter them as best as possible. Humaine suggestions are welcome.

Send in your garden pics to

spoonsandstars@gmail.com


xoxo
emilie






No comments:

Post a Comment